Freeware for Windows XP
by Ed Wilk / Edgemeal Software
Freeware for Windows
A utility to set CPU Affinity and Priority of executable files manually or automatically.
Supports up to eight (real/physical) CPU cores.
Store favorites in five separate groups (profiles).
File list displays the Affinity, Priority, PID, Ram and CPU usage of running files.
File list filter to hide running files from view for easier managing.
Monitor Programs, the Total and Average CPU usage in small graphs.
Hot Keys for setting and changing favorite profiles from outside program.
Tray icon displays total CPU usage as graph or number.
Balloon ToolTips for info and quick help.
Terms of Agreement
By using the included Freeware, you agree to the following terms...
1) You may use this software freely and with no charge.
2) You MAY NOT upload or redistribute this software (for example to a web site) without written permission from the author. Failure to do so is a violation of copyright laws.
3) You will abide by any additional copyright restrictions which the author may have included in this software package.
Users of this software must accept this disclaimer of warranty:
The software is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties,
expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of
merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no
liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the
use of said software.
* This program is
made for administrator user, there is no
PriFinitty v2.50 (File
Size: 210KB - Date: Feb, 02, 2012)
Windows 7 Notes:
Latest Updates: (See help file in download for complete updates and history)
* Fix for v2.49 - Error in CPU graph if CPU usage was reset while in pause mode.
* Update for program CPU usage graph tooltip: Re-added PID info and option to reset Max/Average CPU usage.
* Updates to program CPU usage graphs, Added "Pause" option and shows Max and Average CPU usage in tooltip.
* Other minor changes
* When resizing columns grid lines and last item in list not re-drawn after a horizontal scrollbar was shown then removed.
* Added "Auto Grouping" options for CPU graphs. (where "Group-#" is number of rows to place graphs).
* Other minor updates,changes, see help file.
* Fix: Elapsed time shown in Avg. CPU usage window was wrong if date/time was changed in Windows.
* Added option to manually refresh File list. ("R" button).
* Updated the look of the List controls column headers and scrollbars.
* Minor fix for List controls horizontal scrollbar.
(c) Edgemeal Software 2012